Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Flavours of Matanzas by Xandra

By: Xandra Puyat . January 30, 2016

~~~

So last week, I was aching to try out a karindiriaMy brother told me about this place he was really amused about. It was a karindiria which served stuff like steak, buttered fish fillet and even wine! I was really dying to try this place out. Better, it was in the Makati area, near where I live.

~~~

One day, after school, my brother picked me up from school and we went here to eat dinner. It's called Flavours of Matanza, near Cash and Carry. For starters, it's called Flavours of Matanzas because it's on Matanzas street.


~~~

It's actually just a garage with an eatery in it but fairly enough, everything was nicely put in place. I totally did not expect this.


~~~

The cooking area is out in the open where the customers could see it well.


~~~

As classy as the menu sounds, it's quite affordable here. 



~~~

My brother and I had ordered their 



Fish Fillet in Lemon Butter Sauce, 



Ossobucco,  



and the Danggit Bai.

~~~

We had ice cream for dessert. This place caters one of my favorite ice cream brands, Big Scoop. One reason I love this brand is because they have my favorite ice cream flavor, green tea. To my surprise, it was actually available in Flavours of Matanzas that night.


~~~

After dinner, we sat down and had a nice chat. The owners of the place approached us to ask us how was the food. It was definitely delicious! The owners were also really nice and accommodating people.


~~~

 I'd definitely be back again. It's a chill place, definitely perfect for bringing family and friends.

'Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment