Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Black and White by Xandra

August 11, 2016



I really love this outfit. It's black, white, and really chic. This outfit is great for going out on something formal or just going out. I really like how crop tops look on something high waisted.

I matched up this black crop blouse on my white long skirt, which has a zipper at the back. The zipper stands out cause everything is neutral. I was also choosing whether to wear black pumps or these boots on this outfit. I ended up choosing these black velvet boots since its makes it look really sophisticated cause it covers more. The outfit doesn't cover too much cause it uses a crop top amd the heels make the legs look longer.

As for my accessories, I used this bag from Salvatore Ferragamo (not sure if it's spelled right) since it was black. The fedora too looked cute with the outfit. I also matched a pair of shades I got from Sunnies and hung it in the blouse.

Comment below what you think of the outfit :) and follow my instagram page to see more make-up and outfit looks from me

<<UPDATE>>

Here are close up photos of the pieces from the outfit





Blouse from Simply Beyond and shades from Sunnies


Skirt from Details

No comments:

Post a Comment