Thursday, August 25, 2016

CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE By Xandra

August 25, 2016

So lately, I've been selling sweets. I have not really made any for myself AT ALL. So I decided to give myself a treat... tada!





Ingredients:

1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
A stick of butter (Like half of the big chunk)
5 1/2 tbsp white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 small egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
chocolate chips (up to you cause i actually just madethis to finsih my choco chips at home)

I kept the first 3 ingredients on my list in a small bown and kept aside. Then, with a hand mixer, I creamed the butter with the sugars. When that was done, I broke the egg then added the vanilla. After it was so thick already, I then folded in the choco chips. I used an ice cream scoop to do the job for me. By the way, my oven was on 350 degrees already since I baked cupcakes before this. This took me like 10 minutes to get this so fudgey.


It's really easy to burn cookies so be careful. Hope you guys enjoy making this recipe <3


No comments:

Post a Comment