Wednesday, July 6, 2016

PROM DRESS (A Night's Dress) by Xandra

By: Xandra Puyat . March 8, 2016

~~~


Prom. Everyone crazes about it. I admit, I did too.


~~~


I've always dreamed of designing my own dress for prom and I've been waiting for this moment since...I don't even remember anymore. This is a picture of the sketch I came up with for my dress.



~~~
Prom diet

I've been really set on wearing this design. I really wanted to look good on this. So to get slimmer, I workout out alot and had alot of restriction on what I ate.
My whole preparation was like this:

Monday: Hit the gym
Tuesday: Ballet
Wednesday: Hit the gym
Thursday: Hit the hym
Friday: Ballet
Saturday: Ballet

As for meals:
Breakfast: Hard boiled eggs
Lunch: Saba bananas
Dinner: Soup or Salad

I kept that up for like a month or two and the results for me were great!

~~~

When I got my dress for prom, I was really happy because it was exactly how I sketch it!


~~~

I felt so ready for the night! Another thing I really loved about the dress was the flowers at the bottom. Since the promenade was themed like some sort of enchanted garden or flower, Valeria 2016, I really wanted my dress to be in theme and it looked great!




~~~

This, forever, will be engraved in my heart as a lovely memory.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment