Tuesday, September 13, 2016

ST. FRANCIS SQUARE SHOPPING HAUL By Xandra

September 13, 2016

Soooo my latest adventure is..... St. Francis Square!!! It's located behind SM Megamall. It's actually like divisoria but nearer especially for people that live in San Juan or Makati, especially that SM Megamall is along EDSA only. The prices are also 168 price! Like the 168 in divi. This is in the 2nd floor when you take the elevator by the way. (I went to the third floor then took the stair going down by one floor hehe)

~~~

I actually went there to buy culottes and slacks since I need formal clothes for school. So the first thing I looked for when I got there were culottes. I found them in a store that sells slacks and pants.

The culottes were sold for only 350PHP each! I got 2 pairs in 2 colors : black and white. These colors are really versatile and I can match these with my tops well. It has a smooth fabric and is stretchable. It comes with two pockets at the front too.


I got na rin slacks in the same store. It was like 350 to 400PHP a pair. I got brown since my formal tops are light colored and the fabric was really nice.



Since I got 3 pairs of pants from her, the tindera sold everything to me for 1000PHP!



My ate got one in black na rin. The lady sold the pants to her for 350PHP. Still cheaper than mall price.

~~~



Next thing I got was an off shoulder top. I think it's called a flare top. It looks well on me and it hides my fat arms. These were on sale for 200PHP. These tops on instagram are for 180-200PHP but you still have to pay for shipping.

~~~



Then I found this tank top. I need more of these to be honest. This is also really nice because it's thick and it feels durable. It also has lining and adjustable straps this was the last of this item and it was being sold for 280PHP

~~~

Short kwento, I just ran out of pambahay shorts. Last week, I didn't have shorts anymore since it was all in the laundry. This made me feel the urgency to buy more house shorts, so I did.



I got these shorts for 50 PHP each. It's nice, it has a ribbon and lace on the bottom and it's stretchable. So kaway kaway sa mga malalaki ang hita just like me! I spent 150 PHP for these 3 pairs.

~~~

Here's the breakdown of my expense:
White culottes
Black culottes
Brown slack (first 3 items for 1000 PHP)
Black slacks 350 PHP
Black off shoulder top 200 PHP
White tank top 280 PHP
Pink shorts 50 PHP
Brown shorts 50 PHP
Grey shorts 50 PHP
All in all, I spent 1980 PHP, and I used the change as fare.

So I would recommend all of you to shop here if you have the time especially if you are shopping in a budget or for a one time use. I definitely enjoyed shopping here.

No comments:

Post a Comment